HYDEN FAMILIES

This page is devoted to information on the HYDEN families which I collected while pursuing the HYTEN and HITEN families. Several branches of the latter were actually connected to the HYDENs. While I collected HYDEN information I did not always follow normal genealogy protocol, that is, I sometimes connected names where I supposed them to belong rather than where I absolutely knew they belonged. It was a correction to a part of my HYDEN tree that connected a branch of HYTENs to the HYDENs. It is my goal to trace HYTENs thus I was happy for that help, and now I hope for yours.
Contact me with corrections or additions at 618-656-4105 or hytenjr@gmail.com
Bob Hyten, Jr.

September 25, 2012

6. to 11. LIMESTONE COUNTY, TEXAS HYDENs

6. WILLIAM HYDEN (Wm1)       VA to IL to TX


7. ALEXANDER HYDEN (A1) (A2)
xx


8. CECIL HERBERT HYDEN (CH)

9. WILLIAM ALBERT HYDEN (WA)  and BAILEY HAWKINS HYDEN (BH)

10. ABNER ANGLIN HYDEN (AA)

11. ABNER ANDREW HYDEN (AAn1)  and JAMES PLEASANT HYDEN (JP)

No comments:

Post a Comment