HYDEN FAMILIES

This page is devoted to information on the HYDEN families which I collected while pursuing the HYTEN and HITEN families. Several branches of the latter were actually connected to the HYDENs. While I collected HYDEN information I did not always follow normal genealogy protocol, that is, I sometimes connected names where I supposed them to belong rather than where I absolutely knew they belonged. It was a correction to a part of my HYDEN tree that connected a branch of HYTENs to the HYDENs. It is my goal to trace HYTENs thus I was happy for that help, and now I hope for yours.
Contact me with corrections or additions at 618-656-4105 or hytenjr@gmail.com
Bob Hyten, Jr.

September 25, 2012

4. and 5. HENRY AND RICHARD HYDEN

4. HENRY HYDEN (H) STRAAFORD CO., VA


5. RICHARD HYDEN/HITEN (R)  to ANDERSON HENRY HYDEN/HITEN  (AHH1)   (AHH2)




5a. DANIEL HYDEN (Da)


5b. JOHN HYDEN (J) and WILLIAM HYTEN of ILLINOIS



5c. NATHANIEL HYDEN (Na2) SABINE CO., TX


No comments:

Post a Comment